Episode 233: Rapid Fire Part 2 – Pandemic Alcoholism, All or Nothing Thinking, Bad Pharmacies, and More
Hello, friends! Today I am doing a continuation of the last episode. I’m not at the part today, but I am at home cracking away at the Facebook questions in rapid fire fashion. Hope you enjoy! Here are the questions that I answer:
- How do I find a middle ground between 100% positive and 100% negative?
- What’s the plan for getting back to normal alcohol consumption after higher use during the pandemic?
- How do you get professional help when you’re too depressed to ask for help?
- What should I do about inappropriate pharmacy staff?
- Join the over 1,000,000 people taking charge of their mental health with the help of a licensed professional at betterhelp.com/duff and get 10% off your first month.
- Skip the grocery store crowd and get healthy food and wellness products delivered directly to you at discounted member prices at thrivemarket.com/duff