Episode 68: Heat Anxiety, EMDR, Social Media, Boundaries in Therapy
Packed episode this week! I didn’t realize it when I constructed the episode, but I included two double questions for a total of 5 questions answered this episode, haha! Really interesting stuff though. If you have a minute, please head over to itunes and leave a review for this podcast and consider sharing with a friend. Thanks so much! Here are the questions covered:
- Why do I get panic attacks when I’m hot?
- What is EMDR and does it actually work?
- What should I do about my brother’s worrying social media posts?
- Do therapists worry about their clients?
- How do you keep good boundaries as a therapist?
As always you can send me your questions to email@example.com